Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th!

I came that close to being born on Friday the 13th! It might have been cool... you never know. Been extreeemely busy with my job, but the good news is the author and I had a meeting with the publishers and they were positively glowing about the passages I had inserted into the manuscript (big pat on the back for moi :). So I haven't had much time to anything, even though all my orders are finished; I mostly work on the weekends for my shop now. I did get a chance to sew some of those bags with the fruit; it still needs some working out as this prototype is kinda wonky (see where the sides don't line up...). Oh, and i made this really cute pincusion from that aforementioned tutorial, which will be in my shop shortly. Yep, so things are movin' along until August...

2 comments:

  1. congrats w/ the publishers! :)

    I can't believe you made the little purse out of that cloth! That's pretty amazing!!! :) O yeah, cute pincushion. It looks so round and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was born on a Friday the 13th and I can tell you, it IS cool! :) What is your book about? Keep up the great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...