Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Anniversary to me!

Huzzah! I have reached my 1 year anniversary (Nov. 8) and boy does it feel good. :) I have sold over 280 items and gotton more than 700 hearts... I absolutely feel loved, and there is now way I could have done it without each and every one of you, thank you soooo much! To celebrate my anniversary, I am going to give a free button with every purchase, made with a new stock of super cute Japanese papers I ordered from shopkawaii. I was also developing small amigurumi berries that would be available for my anniversary, but I haven't gotton around to finishing them... as always I am bogged down by custom orders. It's really great, because one of the custom orders is for seven different bearlets for presents for bridesmaids... very cute!

And here is a tote my mom and sister got me from the mall... it's a tote with french fries saying "bon jour" and a taco saying "hola." Haha, guess they know I like cute things...


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By the way, I think I've seen that tote at the mall! I love it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, a whole year of cuteness!!!
    i'm off to take a peek at the shop you mentioned :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry its a bit late but congratulations !!!

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...