Saturday, March 1, 2008

Last post of February


Whew, February 29th! I'm so glad I have another day to post in February, as it is I've only posted 4 times total this month (how sad...). I like February 29th, I kinda wish I was born on it; imagine the bureacratic nighmares and rigamaroll you'd have to go through! My friend was born on February 29th, and I think he is like 5 (ha ha, I love it!)

Anyhow, I've been extremely busy trying to fit crafting into my schedule, but I've managed. I think it's the best compliment in the world when your etsy says "sorry no custom orders" and you still have a bunch to do anyway! It means you are loved (or that people are addicted, or both). Anyway, it's a pretty nice feeling.
I don't know what's been up with flickr for the past few days, but I've held off on posting new pics of my amigurumi because of it. I've also decided that I will be posting other pictures; before I tried to limit it to amigurumi, but now I think I'll put up all of my other stuff too, as well as pictures I take that I like (maybe people will get a better view of me and my work, :)

So, without further ado, here are my newest amigurumi; the cat and the piggy cupcake were special orders, and the chicks are just my favorite things in the world. The bear was an experiment... not sure if I'll be making them in the same style...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being so busy. :D

    Ohhhhh I love your new stuff; very adorable stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...