Wednesday, October 1, 2008

cool cool cool website

As you all know I love cute things and I've known about this website for a while, but I thought it'd be a good time to share it with you since its October 1st. Graphic artist of super kawaii things Meomi makes really cute toys, posters, prints etc for her store, but she also offers free desktop backrounds, updated on the first of every month... See how cute? The one above is taken from her website and is for October, but there are lots and lots that you can choose from; she's even removed the old calendars from some so you can have just the picture. *Sigh* I wish I could even approach that level of talent making digital kawaii!


3 comments:

  1. I can't even do "digital kawaii"! that is cute, though :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I saw that site a long time ago and couldn't remember what the heck it was called, so thank you for posting the link. Its an amazing site <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Meomi! Everything she does is crazy cute! Wonderfully inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...