Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shoppe Update! Berrysprite now open Nov 29 to Dec 6



Hope you guys had a smashing Thanksgiving... counting down to Christmas! I realized that when I was little, Christmas seemed so far away from Thanksgiving, but as I get older it seems so close! Sorry this is a bit late (talk about a shop preview... it's actually going to be simultaneous because my shop is open at this very moment, until Dec. 6!) I'm going to try and list everything tonight, but as it is a bit late already, it may take me one or two days to list everything. Even though I've been crafting like mad for the past couple days, I only have multiples of a few things, such as the gingerbread cookie ornaments and the bearpop ornaments; everything else is as you see in the "preview." My favorites of the whole batch are the shave-ice/snowcone ornament and the cookie ornaments; the cookie ornaments are the result of many, many requests from from last year!

2 comments:

  1. This blog is soooooo sweet!
    Can I link your blog on my blog?

    I hope you understand, my english is very bad,
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...