Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Sale!


I've been making great progress on my thesis (the first deadline I've set for myself is to have my introduction written by Dec. 1st to turn in to my Professor... and I'm so sure I'll meet it!) Hence, I've also been able to squeeze in a wee bit of crafting in preparation for my Christmas Sale! Berrysprite will be open from Nov. 29th to Dec. 6th, which should leave enough time for Holiday shipping, both domestic and international! As with my anniversary sale, there will a special goody with every order placed during the sale period (think Christmas sweets!). And, instead of a giveaway with one or two winners, I'll be posting a super kawaii tutorial for a felt cookie ornament; that way everyone can share in the fun! I'll also be posting a shop preview real soon, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...