Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy cupcakes

Sorry its been so long since I've updated the blog for all you lovely people; I really appreciate all the love I've been getting recently! You guys make me smile like crazy all the time :D

Man, what a week! Stress and jerks-who-can't-drive and busy-ness and ugh! Cut my finger, my car got scraped, and I have writer's block like the Great Wall of China! I guess some weeks are just like that, so I'm glad this one is very nearly over... I hope everyone else is having a good week (or at the very least an okay week... :)

I made a little bit of happiness for mi familia using my favorite recipe for cupcakes. If you are having a bad week too (or if you are jonesing for something delicious) try this:
  • Step one: open a boxed cake mix and bake according to what the magical box tells you... extra points for adding food coloring like I did to make the cake bright pink.
  • Step two: Open a can of frosting (preferably vanilla or another yummy white flavor).Frost.
  • Step three: Eat a whole mess of cupcakes... we're talking sitting there watching 30 Rock with your cupcake plate and and a nice glass of milk.
*** Optional but worth it: use sparkly pink icing to make your pink cupcakes look like a cute animal before you devour it. Guaranteed to bring you some happiness!***

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your recipe for making cupcakes, that's my sort of style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I still rock the boxed mix from time to time. And if it helps you feel better about your cut finger, I TOTALLY ate it at my mom's today. Slipped on the tile and fell right on my elbow. Jarred my shoulder enough to be sore. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making cupcakes with premade batter. It's easy and quick and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (or it could be the all the fat!)
    And I'm sorry your week as not-so-great :/ I hope it all brightens up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...