Sunday, January 16, 2011

shop reopening!


Yay, berrysprite is now reopened! It was supposed to open yesterday, but of course I got sidetracked :D Needless to say, the break was a nice little vacation... I got so much done! (So much so that I may have to reprise it sooner rather than later). Although I love selling things and I really hate to admit it, packaging and mailing have always given me the biggest snags. So it was nice to not have to worry about it for a month... I hope it wasn't too long to wait. There's a few things that I'll be trickling into store; hopefully some Valentine's Day themed items like red velvet cupcakes and pink and red bears. Although I didn't get to make as much as I wanted for the restock, the things I did manage to make turned out to be exceptionally kawaii, such as these needle-felted bears!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...